Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Some Pictures from August

Here's a couple of pictures from this fall.  The first weekend of August to be exact in Fairbanks, AK.  This first one is of my horse P.I.T.A. and my honey Charlie.  He's holding her riegn and making sure she isn't afraid of his hat.  It's a very good picture taken by my friend Don who came with his wife to see what a horse show was like. 


The one below is a great one of Terry and P.I.T.A.  She has a nice soft look and Terry told her she had to be a good pony.  We won a second and a third in our trail class after he said that.  Of course he left, she spooked and we got disqualified from Western Pleasure.  Oh well.  I still think this photo is powerful and shows the bond that is instant between humans and horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment